Brian Clevenger will be cooking a hearty, meaty meal for the next installment of his Sunday Feast Dinner Series on October 6th. The savory menu celebrates the transition back to root vegetables, roasts, and red wine as summer draws to a close.
Dinner is $60 per person and as the Sunday Feasts often sell out, reservations are highly recommended.
When: Sunday October 6th, 2013 6PM Where: Tavolata Why: Braised Meats Cost: $60 per person
- First: Bitter Green Salad with pancetta, candied walnut, and Parmesan Pork Belly and Manila Clams with tomato and salsa verde
- Second: Ricotta Gnudi with braised lamb, sweet peppers, and oregano
- Third: Short Ribs with balsamic and celery leaf Duck Legs with red wine and thyme
- Sides: Braised baby potatoes, carrots, and leeks Brown butter polenta
- Dessert: Chocolate Mousse with Bosc pear and grappa
Dinner will be served family style at the communal table (tavolàta) where seating is limited to 26 guests. Dinner begins at 6pm and the cost is $60 per person. Reservations are required. Please call 206.838.8008 to reserve your spot.
2013 Sunday Feasts
- November 3 – Shellfish December 8 – Lobster